JNTUH Results 1-2,2-2,3-2,4-2 Semester Exam 2016 ( R07,R09/R13/R05) Jntuhresults.in
JNTUH Results year 2016 of 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem (R05, R07, R09, R13) Supplementary/Regular May 2016 Results at www.jntuhresults.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) is going to issue the supplementary and regular results for 1-2, 2-2 and 3-2, and 4-2 for R05, R07, R09 and R13 on the Main official website of JNT University. The written exam for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses was conducted by the university in month of May 2016. The students, who appeared in the JNTUH Supplementary/Regular exam, can check their results very soon. Resultsninin2016.in team will provide official results link on the web page please stay with our team for the latest updates.
- 1 JNTUH Results 2016 Semester 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 (R05, R07, R09, R13)
- 2 JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Results May Exam 2016
- 3 JNTUH Rp5/R09/R13 and Supple Results Exam May 2016
- 4 JNTUH Results B.Tech Programmes Exam May 2016.
- 5 www.jntuhresults.in B.Tech Results 2016
- 6 Some Steps to check JNTUH Results 2016
- 7 Check JNTUH 2-2 Results Here
- 8 CHECK Here JNTUH Regular /Supplementary R05/R09/R07/R13 year 2016
JNTUH Results 2016 Semester 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 (R05, R07, R09, R13)
JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Results May Exam 2016
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is the most famous university in India among students, who want to pursue the high quality of engineering education. JNTU Hyderabad is a public university and located in the capital of newly formed Telangana state i.e. Hyderabad. It was founded in 1965 with the name Nagrajuna Sagar Engineering College and later established as a university in 1972. The university has A Grade accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The Governor of Telangana is the Chancellor of the university.
JNTUH Rp5/R09/R13 and Supple Results Exam May 2016
JNT University, Hyderabad is a teaching cum research oriented university consisting of the constituent and affiliated colleges. As it is a reputed and premier institution with academic and research oriented courses ( 25 B.Tech courses), and most popular in students. A large number of students appeared in the various examination conducted by the university every year. Students have to register them self for the new semester after the examination conducted for the current semester. the registration is limited and hence all are waiting for results for Semester in which they appeared so they can make registration for next semester and pay the required fees.
JNTUH Results B.Tech Programmes Exam May 2016.
Term End or semester End examination for both regular and supplementary was conducted in the May 2016, but still there is no news about results from the university for applicants who appeared in the exam. Usually, board will declare the results or marks of the students within six to 8 weeks after the completion of semester exam. University will announce JNTUH Result 2016 , Resultnicin2016.in team will provide results information on portal , so stay tuned with our team.
www.jntuhresults.in B.Tech Results 2016
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Semester: 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2
Under Scheme: R05, R07, R09, R13
Written Exam conducted: May 2016
Status: Will be Declared soon.
Some Steps to check JNTUH Results 2016
The students, who appeared for the semester exams conducted by the JNTUH can check their JNTUH Results from the simple steps available here below. The students should keep their admit card with them when going to check their results as register number will be required if one wish is to check their B.Tech M.Tech, MCA, MBA, B Pharmacy Result via online by internet.
- First visit official website of JNTUH which is www.jntuhresults.in
- Now click on lin of Results server I or Results Server II
- Find the appropriate link of results for which the one appeared in the exam and click on it.
- Enter admit card number, date of birth and verification code etc.
- Now click on get result button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print of JNTUH Results for future reference.